This week there was an event in second life. Jess and I had prepared a live performance and there was a theatrical dialogue between us based on Dada concept.
Here is the dialogue:
· Jess: For what reason can avatars fuck if they cannot get pregnant?
· Living sculpture: Are you sure that you are not catholic?
· Jess: Who is recycling all the deleted data?
· Living sculpture: Deleted data? Ask F.B.I There is not such a thing as deleted data.
Jess: Are there any virtual toilettes?
· Living sculpture: Who wants to be a plumber in second life?
· Jess: Can the virtual be seen as the climax of all spectacle, the monopole
· Living Sculpture: There can be…for now I see only the monopole of pseudo-nothing
Jess: Does God exist in cyberspace?
· Living sculpture: I see a church over there but it does not seem to be anyone inside…
· Jess: If I am in the digital world, will the digital world be inside of me?
· Living sculpture: No…No…No… Of course, you should always be careful of what you eat!
Jess: Can avatars die, if yes where are they buried?
· Living sculpture: Only when we forget about them…I think that the cemetery is somewhere in the back of the brain…
Jess: Is the virtual the digitalised devil?
· Living sculpture: We know that new technologies are the strong point of Devil’s work…it always was.so…
· Jess: Can cyborgs catch AIDS?
· Living sculpture: Of course! But they feel better after a while…
Jess: Is the virtual world bigger than the Earth´?
· Living sculpture: No! Absolutely not! However, I heard someone saying that it has the size of the moon.
Moreover, I had log in problems with my avatar. Because of this, the performance began half an hour later L I did not expect that 😦 I was so stressed about this event. I wanted everything to work out well …. Still I am not sure if anyone watched us performed.
Finally, I am still working on ‘net’ final Video and on some other ideas, such is this one based on ‘thread’ video.